Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all!

I have been wanting to make a pumpkin deco mesh wreath for some time now, and I finally got around to it. It was very easy to make too, and I am loving the way it turned out. Hope you enjoy :)



Materials Used: 
1 Medium wire wreath hoop
14 Orange Pipe Cleaners
1 roll of 21"Orange Deco Mesh
small roll of black deco mesh
wired ribbon of any color
hot glue gun

I did paint the hoop (partially).  I then tied 7 pipe cleaners on top and 7 pipe cleaners on bottom. Once they were place, I hot glued the pipe cleaners to ensure they wouldn't slide around. 


I left about 8" of mesh for a tail, and gathered the mesh by just pinching it. 


Next, place the deco mesh into the pipe cleaners and twist it off. You will want to leave enough room to make the pumpkin poofy. 


Just weave the mesh back and forth until you cover the entire length of the wreath.


I then used wire ribbon to make a bow, and black deco mesh for the pumpkin steam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment